[stylist] blog advice...thanks

Amy Krout-Horn krouthorn at verizon.net
Sat Oct 22 18:42:01 UTC 2011

Thanks James, JC, Daniel, and anyone else I might have missed, forr all your blog advice. Yes, JC, I would like to read some of your blog posts, if you would send them off list. I think I might give Wordpress a shot. When and if I successfully post something, I'll let you all know. I told myself that I would never blog (I wanted the time to work on novels, short stories, and the like) but I realize how often I find myself reading other writers' blogs and have decided it might really be a great promotional tool for my already-published books. I believe that it will be worth the time and effort, if the blog posts help draw attention to my books and to me as an author. Thanks, List...I always know I can count on you guys:)
Amy