[stylist] blog help

Allison Nastoff anastoff at wi.rr.com
Sun Oct 23 03:27:41 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,
I have seen blogs of all types on Livejournal, but generally,
people do tend to use it to write about day to day stuff.  With
the communities, it is like a social network and in fact
advertises itself as a site that seamlessly blends blogging and
social networking.  I have found to be simple to use compared
with other blog sites.
Allison Nastoff