[stylist] Writing from a blind perspective

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Oct 23 04:29:33 UTC 2011

The Writer Magazine contains many varied articles about writing in all of
the genres, articles about the methods used by famous writers of all sorts,
"How I Write", new developments in publishing, finding agents, writing about
plots, characters, and on and on. About the only thing I have not seen is
about the techniques of writing poetry when one is blind. You have to figure
that blind people do not read their magazine. As far as the website, it was
most difficult to sign up. You do have to get the magazine.
Poets and Writers is easier to get on, though I think I also got the
magazine when I accomplished that. I get "Poem a Day", Contest deadlines,
and many helpful articles in their e-mails about writers, events, and some
about writing.
I will try to forward one of their e-mails, but not today.
Six hours non-stop on this broken down computer!
Jackie