[stylist] Haiku mania

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Mon Oct 24 11:26:32 UTC 2011

Hi Jackie,
I wrote this after we had learned about Haiku in English class. Before that, I read a short story. I forget what it was called. It was in the old west. Someone was wounded. He was running from the law. Buzzards were waiting for him to die. They were circling overhead. The story was talking about how the buzzards would eat the flesh off his bones.

Jim