[stylist] Please read my Live Well column

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Oct 24 18:37:00 UTC 2011

Bridget,
Again you have hit the mark. I like the way you personalized telling how you
have adapted good practices in exercising to your own life.
This blog really made a difference in my daily routine. I will give you
details in another e-mail. I hesitate for the entire crowd, for I don't
think there are others in my age category, so it may be sent to you alone
for your opinions.
I am also going to share this article with my obese son and grandson who are
terribly resistant to changes in dietary practices and exercising. Neither
has been diagnosed with diabetes yet, but in my opinion, it is a matter of
time.
Thanks again for your wise words and your own action plan.
Jackie