[stylist] A Haiku I Wrote This Morning

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Mon Oct 24 20:56:54 UTC 2011

I forgot to give my thumbs up on Shawn's story. I loved the surprise
ending and it was held right to the very end, very cool. And I'm not
a big Sci Fi person but it drew me right  in. I was thinking it was
going to be somewhat an autobiographical piece, and whoops, the guy
lost his face.

Brad

On 10/24/2011  12:38 PM Jacqueline Williams said...