[stylist] A Haiku I Wrote This Morning

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue Oct 25 22:13:26 UTC 2011

Brad,
Flakes melt on warm cheeks.
Avalanches rush and crush.
Snow-gentle, deadly.

Now you guys have me doing Haiku which I don't like to do.
I still can see you doing what you just said into a lyric, with the
gradations from quiet, growing to overwhelming.
I'm sending other forms but if you don't like them, consider "poetweets, 140
characters. More leeway, more characters, the computer does the counting.
Jackie