[stylist] writing magazines

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 01:34:16 UTC 2011

Hi,
Atlantic monthly is published by NLS so its accessible. But I thought that
was more hard news. While I like news, I'd like something culture based or
personal reflections. You say it has book reviews though; maybe I'll try it.
I'd like to read book reviews and play reviews.

Yes we do have a radio reading service called Washington Ear. Thanks for
your ideas.
Ashley