[stylist] Inspired By Jackie, A Cinquain

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Wed Oct 26 11:05:40 UTC 2011

Hi Jacky,
I removed the word "as" from the nine syllable line. I like it this way better. Here it is. See if it still works for you. There's another one below this one that I made a little while ago, too.

The Saxophonist

He lifts
The instrument
Lovingly to his lips.
The crowd melts. horn and human fuse:
Now one.

Secrets

Inside,
How do we bear
The joy and pain we hide?
Outside, all seems clean, white, but not
Inside.

Jim