[stylist] Thumb Tack.com

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:00:29 UTC 2011

Yes, I've been getting these emails too, but I assumed it was junk. I
usually delete them, but you think it's credible? They always address me
as Peter though. I'm not sure if this is how all emails are addressed,
or if my last name confuses whomever distributes the emails, but this
has been another reason why I no longer pay attention to them.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan