[stylist] Thumb Tack.com

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 21:14:59 UTC 2011

I think I will go by Pete from now on! LOL

Bridgit, or rather Pete

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:21:46 -0500
From: Brad Dunse' <lists at braddunsemusic.com>
Subject: Re: [stylist] Thumb Tack.com

I'm not sure, Pete. :). I'd guess there are other avenues one can
find to market their writing. I just looked and there's no phone
number in the mailing, not as if that negates an illegitimate
solicitation, but helps with another accountability. I suppose one
could always find a service in one's area, someone who  got hooked up
with them, and ask about their experience. I was more curious than
serious about them as a whole :). I'll probably just unsub. That too
is a reason, I don't care to be automatically added to  someone's
email list without being asked, which in my book is grounds for
dismissal alone.

Brad