[stylist] Outlook 2007; deleted items folder

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 3 15:19:52 UTC 2011

Hi, Donna.

Thanks for the tip.

I found the empty deleted items folder option in toos as you had indicated.

Chris' suggestion about select all hadn't worked, which was what I first
tried, perhaps because the volume of the folder was so large.

You make a good point about not deleting automatically.  In fact I
discovered the problem when I went to retrieve your tip about tab in Word.
I thought I might need that sometime.

Have a good Labor Day weekend.

Bill Outman