[stylist] Thank you

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 20:54:00 UTC 2011

I just want to say how much I appreciate the participants on Stylist.
Perhaps because we're writers and use to analyzing and combing through
text to devise understandings, but this list tends to be able to handle
discussing topics without interpreting personal meanings, or bringing
personal feelings into a subject being debated.

I thank you guys for your open-mindedness and willingness to explore
topics even when disagreeing.  Thanks for being adults! LOL

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog for Live Well Nebraska.com at