[stylist] Help advance NFB issues by voting for the author of a book containing my essay

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Sep 6 20:51:07 UTC 2011

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Brad Dunse'
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 4:23 PM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] Help advance NFB issues by voting for the author of a
book containing my essay

No need to reply but congrats Donna. What an honor to have something
included in another's book project. I did done vote :)

Brad

Brad

On 9/6/2011  02:30 PM Bridgit Pollpeter said...
>Donna,
>
>How wonderful! Good luck to you and Rick Singer.
>
>Sincerely,
>Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
>Read my blog for Live Well Nebraska.com at
>http://blogs.livewellnebraska.com/author/bpollpeter/
>
>Message: 3
>Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 12:27:46 -0400
>From: "Donna Hill" <penatwork at epix.net>
>"nfbp-talk"
>         <nfbp-talk at yahoogroups.com>,    "Performing Arts Division list"
>         <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
>Subject: [stylist] Help advance NFB/blindness issues by voting for the
>         author of a book containing my essay
>
>Hi Friends,
>
>Please help advance NFB/blindness issues by voting daily through
>September 20th for Rick Singer in the About-Me contest. My essay "Satori
>Green" is in his book, Now: Embracing the Present Moment. The button
>isn't labeled right, but it works. Go to the second heading from the
>bottom of the page (Be the Face of About-Me), and down arrow twice to
>"Vote for this Profile" and enter. A thanks for voting message will
>appear:
>
>http://about.me/RickySinger
>

>Thanks,
>
>Donna

>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/lists%40braddunsemusic
.com

Brad Dunse

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive nor the most
intelligent but the one most responsive to change." --Clarence Darrow

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse