[stylist] Nonfiction, As I Lay Me Down to Sleep, no language, no sexual c...

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 21:20:23 UTC 2011

Bridget...

You say that good poetry is beyond your skills?   I think you have the
skills if this is any indication... this reads like poetry  but also like what I
call sculpted prose.. very well done!  And I too was  so intrigued by the
'Lay Me Down To Sleep' reference...  excellent!

Myrna

In a message dated 9/9/2011 3:30:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,