[stylist] Division Resource and extended BIO pages, talk

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Sep 15 15:55:15 UTC 2011

Hello Robert and everyone,

Some of what we want to do can be achieved by creating a Web site database.
I suggested to Robert that we create one this year and plan to launch it at
next year's national convention. I'm more than glad to work with those
wanting to assist me with development of a "Resource" component of the Web
site.

    Sorry to be so quiet. One of our computers was taking down by the "PC
Performance" virus making it necessary to replace Mary's computer. We expect
to do that around the first of October. We've also been dealing with some
personal situations and some local chapter controversy. All the best.

Peter Donahue