[stylist] Using online workshop websites

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Mon Sep 19 16:28:31 UTC 2011

Hi Jim and List

I think the concepts for Jaws and Window eyes are similar .  Perhaps you
could help me figure out how to navigate the sites Atty gave me by
trying them and seeing what you can do with Jaws.  If you can find
things with Jaws, I probably can figure out how to do it with Window
eyes.   I can read plenty on the net and want to read the book "on
Writing" by Stephen King, but I need the interaction and structure of a
class to help as well. I am especially concerned about the platform for
the writing workshops.  The websites Atty gave me do not let you see a
sample and there is no human phone contact which concerns me.  but if
Atty did it I probably can too once I learn more about the sites.
The sites I'm trying to navigate are:

http://www.ed2go.com
http://www.savvyauthors.com
Remember, they don't give a sample of the workshop format as far as I can tell.

robert sent me the info about joining the NFB writers group.  My first
step in that direction is joining this list.  I will consider doing more
as time goes on.

I do thank folks on this list for their time and willingness to help me.
Brenda