[stylist] Using online workshop websites

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Mon Sep 19 17:13:23 UTC 2011

Hi,
At vu.org, it's a learn at your own pace, but when you take a course, you do have to finish it in the time period the site says you should take. It's lessons that you read with posting assignments and discussions in a forum area. The site is very accessible, but could be made more usable. I'm considering volunteering to see if they will allow me to help them make the site better. They do ask for volunteers, and I can do HTML and JavaScript, which is what they want people to do.

Jim