[stylist] Taking a class

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Sep 22 18:25:13 UTC 2011

Brenda,

Congratulations to taking the next step in your writing career, that
is awesome. What impressed me is you came on-list asking questions,
found what you needed and in no time you are applying it. Myself once
a sighted person, then high partial and now probably high light
perception user having to learn how to rely on screen readers, I
understand your transition. But I can see from your courage to move
forward you'll do just fine. Again congratulations!

Brad

On 9/22/2011  11:57 AM Brenda said...