[stylist] Taking a class

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:53:00 UTC 2011

Brenda,

Congrats! I know you'll feel such a sense of accomplishment from
participating in this online workshop. Keep a positive attitude even
when you feel frustrated or don't know all the answers. And always turn
to Stylist if you want help or advice or need a critical opinion about
something you're working on. On Stylist, we all come from diverse
backgrounds. Some of us write professionally, and others as a hobby.
Some are published, and others not yet. Stylist is always open to act as
a workshop setting when members post material they're working on. You'll
have fun and learn a lot in this class. Keep us posted.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan