[stylist] intro

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 23 18:33:16 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I’m rejoining the list. Last time, it was too much to keep up with. I’ll see what happens now.
I’m a young adult and I graduated with a BA from marymount university, MU, in 2009. I’m exploring what career I want. I’m also finishing a writing certificate at the community college, nova.

I enjoy writing, although I write more nonfiction about myself so far. I guess its personal essays.

As I want to have a career where I will be writing part of the time, I thought this list could give me an idea for writing tips and how you do things as blind writers. I might go into public relations, event planning, fundraising, or some outreach work. The outreach coordinators at the libraries speak at public events and write newsletters. I might want to do  something like that; that is what I mean by outreach jobs.

So I’ll see what happens here and enjoy what you all share.

Ashley