[stylist] off topic question

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 14:29:07 UTC 2011

Hello, list.

I'm writing to find out if anyone knows of a web site that posts reviews of products produced primarily for blind consumers. Talking watches, talking glucometers, canes, talking scales and that sort of thing. I've purchased items from a variety of sellers, and too many times the purchased item has turned out to be a piece of crap. A friend recently told me that the second bookport plus (a $300 item) that he's purchased from A P H bit the dust this past weekend--and it's only 9 months old.

I figured there must be a consumer reports type site moderated by an entrepreneurial blind person out there somewhere. Does anyone know of one?

Thanks,

chris