[stylist] Story development and strategy?

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Sep 26 17:16:16 UTC 2011

Bridget,
How do you remember dreams more than for a fleeting instant. Do you
immediately write down the details. I have the most wild and wonderful
dreams, and sometimes can get back into it after re-falling asleep. I even
invented things. However, after a few moments of waking I do not remember
details, and sometimes everything fades.
A technical question. Can one who has been blind from infancy dream? I would
imagine Yes, but perhaps without color or specific objects. Please, anyone,
enlighten me.
I used to sleep with a tablet by my bed, but I can no longer read what I
write, so I am forced to remember everything.
Jacqui