[stylist] Story development/strategy

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Mon Sep 26 20:22:25 UTC 2011

Thanks Chris. I'll  put Mr. Hornby  on the reading agenda. Yes like
music,  there are people who work both  from a structured setting and
others that sit down and say "What shall I write today". I've done
both and very good results in both. I think y'all confirmed my
suspicion that though lyrics and larger projects are inherently
different types of writing, the approach is similar. Not always the
same from person to person and not always the same from project to
project even.

Brad

Brad Dunse

Instead of waiting out the storm, learn to dance in the rain

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse