[stylist] Learning methods

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:43:54 UTC 2011

Well, I can't exactly agree with your description because I' a
kenesthetic learner- always have been, but I'm not a touchy-feely
person. Actually, I don't really like touching anything if I'm not
familiar with it. I'm not a big hugger unless it's people I'm really
close with. But when learning, I have to use all my senses to really get
it. I have to listen to instructions, observe how it's done then do it
myself. I tend to be a more active go-getter, and I like to implement
plans, but I don't enjoy in-your-face types. Personal space dude, learn
it! LOL

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: