[stylist] Remembering dreams

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Sep 27 02:07:05 UTC 2011

I don't remember every dream I have, but I, like you, have very crazy dreams
sometimes.
I don't usually have bad dreams but one thing I have taught myself--and it
took a long time--was to wake up and use the bathroom if I dreamed if water.
It cured my childhood bedwetting.
I never had much vision but now I have none.  I have always dreamed with
more vision than I've ever possessed.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy