[stylist] the new kendle

The Crowd the_crowd at cox.net
Fri Sep 30 01:17:29 UTC 2011

I am sooo disapointed about this new Kendle Fire still not being accessible.
Every single blind person should write them a letter. I all ready have.
Because it is discrimination, as far as I am concerned. They are a store!
They are open for the public!

Maybe start a patition! I wrote letters to the Writers Guild when they thew
their sissie fit about audio reading, and I am glad the NFB has made a
statement, but taking a stand takes people willing to back the organization
trying to stand up for the blind comunities. We are the writers devision and
books are our business. So maybe brain storming how to help the NFB make
their point, would be rellivant to this list.

Furious and disgusted,
Atty