[stylist] Humorous prompt response

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 23:36:31 UTC 2012

Barbara,,

I agree with you. Chris does a great job at describing people and
places, and this really helps place the reader into the situation. He
has a good grasp on humor as well,and I found this a really good read.

It would be great to see a humorous poem. Definitely try your hand at
it. As I said before, it can be difficult for me to get a good handle
when writing humor, and I think writing a humorous poem would be tricky
for me, but I enjoy poems that can capture a humorous tone. Good luck,
smile.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: