[stylist] humor assignment

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Mon Apr 2 03:26:20 UTC 2012

Barbara:
You're poem is fun. I found the bit about the baby canibal pretty
funny, although it seemed just a little detached from the rest of the
poem, kind of random. But that's also what made it funny.
I'd pose one challenge though. In the first verse, pain and insane
rhyme, but that verse is sort of predictable, so it's not as amusing.
If you ever wanted to revise it for any reason, think of some other
words you could rhyme with pain to replace  insane, that you can also
tie into the poem to make it a bit more interesting.
 All in all, a fun, silly little poem.

Bernadetta