[stylist] Thank you Paul & link to Sestina directions and information

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 01:15:45 UTC 2012

And remember as I said.. the first one is the  hardest.  I enjoy writing
structured poetry as well as free verse.  I  have developed some nonce forms
that have caught on and I love to others trying  them.. if there is anything
I can help you with just let me know.. you can email  me at my personal
email if you wish.  I used to moderate a 'Form' challenge  on a site I post on
so I can go into the vaults and gets lots of information on  quite a few
forms... always willing to help.
You are more than welcome  Paul...
Myrna

In a message dated 4/2/2012 7:26:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,