[stylist] FW: a member's New Books--- about blindness

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Apr 9 17:19:11 UTC 2012

You all need to know about this project that Division member, Justin Oldman
has going. (I've read one of his books which was written for parents who
were raising a child with a mix of blindness and vision, what many of us
refer to as "low vision.") it was informative, insightful and well done.

Check out Justin's announcement.