[stylist] Retrieving attachments

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 21:02:42 UTC 2012

Andi,

Hotmail is my email server, but I use Outlook too, to actually go
through emails. I've never been able to retrieve attachments from NFB
NET listserves even when I was going to Hotmail to check email. For
some, there will be a link at the very end of the email for attachments,
but I've never had this either. It says a non-text portion of the email
has been scrubbed, and no attachments. Never been able to figure this
out.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: