[stylist] the passive voice

Andi adrianne.dempsey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 18:34:03 UTC 2012

Thank you I also struggled with the passive voice concept and this was
helpful.  I still don't think word is always right in telling me I am wrong
to use passive voice though.  However I will take a closer look at those
sentences to see if it should be active and work on using passive voice
less. Thank you for your help  and also thanks to Julie for asking the
question.

Andi