[stylist] Please read my blog

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Apr 13 17:46:06 UTC 2012

I like the way you gave it to folks ... in a kind manner.  People do need to
understand that this does still happen and that it is utter silliness that
it does.  There really is something to the old adage that "you can't judge a
book by its cover."  People need to learn by observing, not always jump to
conclusions at a glance.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg