[stylist] Do you have writer's block?

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Apr 15 13:16:34 UTC 2012

Do you have Writer's Block?  Having a hard time getting into your writing?  Things not going so well for you?

Maybe this will help you along with breaking through the barriers and going for the gusto today.  This important article was posted by a friend of mine on Face Book today. I pass it along to you, my writing friends,  for inspiration, too.

The following Quote is from  "Blue Moon Shaminic Reiki"

(quote)
As the 3rd Quarter Moon continues to wane, and you move closer to the New Moon in 6 days, it is time to sort out what is working for you and what is not. All cycles have their time of completion.

Like Grandmother Moon, you may be wrapping up a cycle that brings you to the end of a process or a phase in your life. It is time to let go and allow yourself to relax, like exhaling slowly and consciously. Honor this natural cycle of release, and consider what it is that you need to release and let go of? It's time to do some cleansing and cleaning of all sorts of things that might be blocking your energy flow!

This could include an old grudge against someone, a bad habit, an item you no longer need, your own negative thought patterns, an unhealthy situation or a relationship that is limiting your growth. If it is a person that you need to release, please remember to bless them silently before you let them go. Wish them well, and send them only good thoughts no matter what your past with them has been like.

Do what you can to practice change. Releasing the old makes way for something new and better! (End Quote)

I am on my way out to the studio to work for the day and read this before starting my day's work. I think everything I need to know about life is right there in that quote. Proufound!

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979