[stylist] Retrieving attachments

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 22:59:45 UTC 2012

Ashley,

It's not how to retrieve attachments from Outlook that's the problem,
it's that no attachments show up when attached to NFB NET emails. I know
how to get attachments both through Outlook and my servor, Hotmail; it's
just that, for some reason, Hotmail blocks any attachments on NFB NET
emails, but it only does it with these emails. No other emails have ever
been an issue. But in terms of how to actually retrieve attachments
through Outlook is not an issue, but thank you just the same.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan