[stylist] Do you have writer's block?

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Apr 16 16:33:44 UTC 2012

Hi Andi,
So nice to hear this breakthrough you are having. When I read that on my
facebook page it really moved me, too. I wanted to share it with others who
might benefit from it as well.

So very glad to hear that you are making good progress on your book  You
said "only seven chapters" but that is significant progress in writing. You
are surely well under way with it. Don't sell yourself short. Keep the good
energy flowing.

You are so perceptive, to realize that one negative person or situation will
poison creativity and intuition. It is like a toxic spill and to be avoided
for the sake of your writing life.  I am thankful I posted this message
because it really spoke to me, too.

Lynda

 Lynda Lambert
104 River Road