[stylist] Article published today

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Apr 21 15:46:20 UTC 2012

Well, I am on a roll this morning. I should be finishing up my packing as I leave tomorrow for Puerto Rico and won't be back on line for about 3 weeks after today.

Instead, I wrote a blog. I was so inspired to write this blog after thinking about the FaceBook page I read today.  I read _Blue Moon Shamanic Reiki_ every day. This writer inspires me to be the best person I can be. Don't you just love to stay focused and keep you mind only on the things and people who lift you up? I sure do!

Here is the article I published this morning while contemplating the things that we write  and where we put our energy. There is not one tiny speck  in my life where I will allow any negative person to have a presence. When I read such uplifting and inspiring writers like Blue Moon Shamanic Reidi, I stay focused on what is eternal - and that is where the  life energy comes from in my writing.

Back to my packing! Will talk to you again in mid-May!  Puerto Rico is on my mind NOW. No phones, no computers, only beauty and inspirations ahead.

http://walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com/2012/04/lotus-blossoms-ideas-and-time.html

Lynda Lambert