[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 96, Issue 21

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 23 01:32:25 UTC 2012

its not in the jaws menus. As he said, you have to press a different command
from within an application such as word and the settings apply to that
application.
Press insert v to get to the verbosity settings menu. Actually in your
version of jaws it is easier IMO; jaws 12 and above call this thing settings
center and it has so many more options in a tree view; its harder to find
what you need.