[stylist] How could I improve this story?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Apr 24 02:23:44 UTC 2012

Truly,  I'm taking all your suggestions to heart because I've never really
written many stories and besides that one I started to put into digital
copy, I've not contributed stories before.
Thank you for the suggestions.  I'm going to compile them in a file and use
it as a guide to rework it.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg