[stylist] Another tankabun showing a different flavor

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 03:25:03 UTC 2012

Myrna, This is very beautiful. I myself would give it a rythmic title like
Nocturnal Inspriations. Sentences seems so mundane for such beauty. It is
like tagging a fairy princess with Jane or something. This is like the
description of the hurricane we talked about though. The reader can climb
into your essense and feel and sense what you feel and sense. Keep those
lines coming. :) Eve