[stylist] stylist Digest, Vole 96, Issue 27

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Apr 25 00:54:46 UTC 2012

Bridgit,
Your encouragement is very good for me, so I will try to become automatic
with the features.
I also just got Ross's latest e-mail. Would you believe that I did not know
the Insert key was the JAWS key, and that was what held me up.
I will go through his instructions again, and send him a confirming e-mail
when I do. Rushed this week, and just scanning the e-mails now.
You are great supporters to computer users.
Jackie