[stylist] Reflections, a tonkabun

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 13:15:33 UTC 2012

Applauding you, Shawn!  Very well crafted and you  show perfectly that you
can go anywhere with this...Thank you for trying it...  and would it be okay
to share this with the friend who helped me develop  the form?  He would be
so tickled by it...
Myrna

In a message dated 4/25/2012 6:57:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time,