[stylist] A Journey of a thousand mile

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Apr 25 14:35:57 UTC 2012

I enjoyed your piece.  I have taken that trip, too, but with no dogs and no
teenager driving.  Our trip that way now takes us through Ohio's northern
part so we can stop off near Cleveland to visit my husband's mother.  We
went through Indianapolis on our way to Pennsylvania for my brother's
wedding and drove straight through with my 2-year-old niece.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg