[stylist] blind ambitions magazine question

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 16:40:34 UTC 2012

I get it and I also write a column didn't get August yet

Chris Kuell <ckuell at comcast.net> wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone on this list subscribe to the Blind Ambitions Magazine? And if so, could you tell me if my article appeared in the August issue?

I ask because I submitted an article, the publisher emailed me and said he loved it and to call him, I called several times but didn't get him, and I haven't heard anything since. I've tried to find a table of contents on the web site, but it isn't there for any of the issues published thus far.

Thanks,

chris

ckuell at comcast.net