[stylist] Knitting and Healing

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Aug 21 23:22:27 UTC 2012

Lynda and others- I know many blind individuals who were either born blind
or went blind later in life and they knit! Heck --- I use to knit ---
learned it when I could see and took it right back up after I went blind!!!
The last thing I made were some hot-pads --- my favorite piece I knitted was
a long-long winter scarf. Mmm, wonder where my needles are hiding
themselves! (Be it in a Haystack or house, searching for a lost needle is a
worthy yet frustrating task.)
Like two weeks ago, I first heard of and saw knitting using only 1 needle
--- interesting! (Guess if I find only one needle...)