[stylist] knitting

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Aug 23 14:58:58 UTC 2012

thanks so much Carrie. When I was asked to do it by an author who is writing
a book on the Healing aspects of knitting I really had to think about it for
a few days because I did not want to "go there" in my mind. Finally, I sat
here at the computer and begin to remember those days.  Seems like another
life time to me because now I do everything I ever did and more.

Lynda
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117