[stylist] Writers' Division Member has new book - free audio download

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Dec 3 03:37:18 UTC 2012

Hi you all,

Here is the response to my recent notice of the December Telephone Gathering
that will take place Sunday December 9th, at 7:30 PM.

(You all may want to be there! And check out the free audio download, it's
poetry!)

*This is Marilyn Brand Smith who wrote and the text of her message follows:

I'm pretty sure I'll be there next Sunday. Give me a chance, and I'll brag
on my new book. FYI here's the link to a free audiobook download. Feel free
to pass it along on the list.

http://www.marilynspages.com/downloads

Thanks.

Marilyn

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee