[stylist] My poem Poetry's Ummmmm Best attached as doctument

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 13:23:58 UTC 2012

Hi, Myrna.

I know this is late in response, but I just now stumbled on this gem of
yours about the power of words.
The humor of "I Started A Joke" also came to mind.

The other song which came to mind was Simon & Garfunkel's breakthrough hit
"The Sound of Silence."Interestingly the album from which it came was
entitled "Sounds Of Silence."

I'll save your poem somewhere for inspiration.

Bill Outman

It reminded me of some old music from the 1960s.  Two songs from the Bee
Gees came to mind from before their disco years.  One was "Words" which has
the line "It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart
away."