[stylist] Mark Twain didnt finish

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 22:37:46 UTC 2012

Thank you Chris. It was fun to write. I do understand what you mean about
prologue/epilogue and yes, Jim's death would have ruined the whole story if
known ahead of time. Back when I was a more visual artist, I loved doing
studies of Monet and Seurat. I guess this takes the place of that being
that I, in a way, am copying from a great artist. Fantastic way to learn.
Eve